The CIW has officially begun its campaign against Chipotle, asking them to sign the Fair Food Agreement.
Major Washington D.C. Action // Dupont Circle
Wednesday, July 25th 6:00pm
Picket • Delegation
The Chipotle campaign is a campus centered campaign that focuses on students and to engage with the Campaign for Fair Food. Come out for a dynamic, educational and peaceful action!
Consciousness + Commitment = Change
Everyday, we as students, customers and consumers are deceived by the fast food industry to make us believe that we are eating just and healthy food. Chipotle is no different – read on to learn about how Chipotle lies to its customers everyday!
- Attend on Facebook: Chipotle, season your salsa with justice!
- Check out the newest Chipotle song by Bay Area fair food activist Liz Fitzgerald
- Top Ten Falsehoods, Fibs, and Fabrications in Chipotle’s Answer to a Customer’s Email about the Campaign for Fair Food…
- send a personal message to Chipotle’s CEO, Steve Ells, by signing this online petition
- as always, visit the CIW website today for more information!
We hope to see you there!
-The DC Fair Food Crew